sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

Hating On You

Isso é uma nota criada no meu celular no dia 18/08/2014 às 13:37hrs:

"I'm gonna kill you both
You can write my words right now, you bitch
There's no fucking way I'm accepting this shit
Someday they'll find your body in a ditch

Say whatever you want, it won't change my mind
Cuz now is just a little too late to apologize
It took too long for me to realize
That your dumb ass is not worth the fight
I can't get you out of my fucked up head
Even tough I've tried so hard."

Então, logo em seguida, tem essa not, que é uma modificação da anterior e foi criada 16/08/2014 às 22:23 hrs:

"I'm gonna kill you both
You can write my words right now, you bitch
There's no fucking way I'm accepting this shit
Your parents gonna find you body in a ditch

You'll be chocking in the middle of an one way road
I feel like there's a fucking knife in my throat
You'll look at me begging for mercy
But your true colors only I can see
There's a big hole in my chest right now
You know I'm gonna make you feel the same somehow
So you better run just as fast as you can
Cuz there's no major power wich can ruin my plan
When it comes to you all i feel is hate
Can't believe I tought you were my soulmate

In the dark I slowly tie the rope around his neck
And I let him know he'll never have you back
About this motherfucker I know what to do
Let me kick the chair, he's dying next to you

Once you two are gone, it's not over yet
I can't remember the day when we first met
Locked up in my stupid shell
Damn, whore, you know me well
Pistol against my head, Lucifer rings the bell
He's told me a secret but i'm gonna tell
"Life never ends", I'm meeting you in Hell"



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário